12 Weeks with YummyMummy Fitness Shape Up Challenge



The YummyMummy Fitness 12 Week Shape Up Challenge is actually recommended by New Zealand doctors but this is not the reason that so many women are joining this programme. Just go to the Testimonials page of the YummyMummy website to see the difference this 12 Week Challenge is making to women’s lives. This is what Sarah from Central Auckland had to say in April this year. “After four kids in six years my body was completely neglected. I was really unfit and putting on weight instead of losing it.


I feel like the 12 week challenge has taken my life on a different path. I’m not only heaps fitter but stronger. I have energy to run around after my kids and I can fit clothes I haven’t been able to fit since before I had kids. And this all in three months. The classes are fantastic, heaps of cool women who are all in the same boat and completely child and buggy friendly. Simone is AMAZING, encouraging and lovely and really gets the results out of everybody. It’s really inspiring not only seeing the changes in my own body but in everyone else’s too.”


And this from Liz of West Auckland, also in April this year. “After finally taking action to lose some baby weight, I chose YummyMummy Fitness to help me out. Right from my first interaction with Simone, I knew I had picked the right person to help me get fit and lose weight. Simone’s personal, caring and motivating training style made me feel confident that I could achieve my weight loss goal. I felt like I was part of a team when I turned up to boot camp classes and I couldn’t be more proud of what I achieved during the 12 week challenge. I highly recommend all mums give YummyMummy Fitness a go!”


There are pages and pages of similar stories to these two, making it perfectly obvious that the women who have joined the YummyMummy Fitness 12 Week Challenge are keen to tell other mothers about their great experiences. It is a chance to be part of a group of women who are all on the same journey, and they also talk about the terrific support they receive along the way to help them to stay on track throughout the journey.  The team at YummyMummy Fitness emphasise fun and engaging activities, teaching women how to make exercise a joyful part of their day.


For more information on the 12 Week Challenge, please visit their website at http://www.yummymummyfitness.co.nz.


View the original article here