My Sports Dreams Unveils New Digital Fundraising Strategy



My Sports Dreams has now made it even easier for teams to launch a student-driven fundraising campaign.
Using My Sports Dreams’ new online digital system, athletes will be able to complete their part of the campaign in less than a half-hour’s time from any computer.

My Sports Dreams will set up a new secure team web page for each client. Coaches will get the link and forward it to their student-athletes, who will log onto the site to input contact names and addresses so My Sports Dreams can print, sign, and mail their sponsorship letters.

“We take care of most of the legwork, making it even easier than ever for coaches to get their campaigns done,” said Jordan Kern, My Sports Dreams Co-Founder and VP of Marketing.

The “on-demand” printing system will allow My Sports Dreams to get their mailers out within 48 hours after contacts are entered.

The new system is also much more in tune with coaches’ needs, as My Sports Dreams will keep them updated on the status of each athlete’s progress – allowing them to prevent procrastination.

“The ability to raise money over the summer can also be a huge benefit to any team, especially those who play in the fall,” said Tom Hess, My Sports Dreams VP of Sales. “With this digital system, they can complete their campaign and reap the rewards before the new school year even begins!”

For additional information or questions about My Sports Dreams, contact VP of Sales Tom Hess at (800) 376-5988 x313 or tom@MySportsDreams.com, or visit www.mysportsdreams.com/pr.

About My Sports Dreams: My Sports Dreams is one of the nation’s leading sports fundraisers. To date, their unique sales-free system has helped over 18,000 programs at all levels raise thousands of dollars quickly and easily. For additional information, please contact Jordan Kern, Co-Founder at 1-800-376-5988 x300 or Jordan@MySportsDreams.com, or visit www.MySportsDreams.com/pr.

View the original article here